WB Health Vacancy 2021: Department of Health and Family Welfare has published recruitment for the posts of District Programmer Coordinator. Interested candidates are requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment, only after that their qualifications. Apply accordingly. Health and Family Welfare Department Vacancy 2021 Recruitment Detail Complete Health and Family Welfare Department Job 2021 Vacancy.
WB Health District Programmer Coordinator 13 Posts
|Department||Department of Health and Family Welfare (WB Health)|
|Post Name||District Programmer Coordinator|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
WB Health Vacancy 2021 Recruitment Apply Online
Name of Posts
- No. of Vacancies – 13 Posts
- District Programmer Coordinator
- Post Graduation / MSW / MBA or its equivalent degree is also acceptable, see the published notification to get more information.
- The age of the candidate should be between 22 to 40 years. Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- According to the performance in the written examination, interview, the candidate will be selected in this employment.
Salary (Pay Scale)
- According to the notification, the salary in the published Govt Job will be ₹ 32000/- per month.
- For this employment, you have to apply online, all the useful information will have to be filled by going to the official website.
- For information related to application fee in this employment, see the published notification.
- Job Published Date: 01-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply: 10-07-2021