Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment ANGRAU 2020 :- ANGRAU Vacancy 2020 Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University) has published the recruitment for the posts of Agriculture Common Entrance Test. The aspiring candidate is requested to take all the information before applying for this government employment and only then apply according to his eligibility. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Vacancy 2020 recruitment detail complete Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Job 2020 Vacancy.
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment ANGRAU 2020
|Organization Name||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University|
|Work Location||Andra Pradesh|
||Rs 20,000/- Per Month|
- Agriculture Common Entrance Test
- Diploma – Or its degree even if it is approved, see the published notifications to get more information. information.
- Online application submission Start date :: 16-10-2020
- Last date for submission of application :: 12-11-2020
- According to the notification, the salary will be Rs 20,000/- Per Month in the published Govt Job.
- For more information about celery, see official notifications
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs 00/-
- SC / ST: Rs 00/-
- View Notification
- The age of the candidate should be 18- 22 years. Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- Please see Official published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- Note : The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of application Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
How to Apply For
- For this employment, you will have to apply online and fill all the useful information by going to the official website.
- According to the Interview, performance in this Govt job, the candidate will be selected in the employment.
- Notification & Application Form :- Click Here
Note: To see more details of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment ANGRAU 2020 , please see the published notification above,