Recruitment in SEBI – Securities and Exchange Board of India:- SEBI Vacancyes 2020 Securities and Exchange Board of India has published recruitment for the post of Officer Grade A, the desired candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment, only then his eligibility Apply accordingly. Securities and Exchange Board of India vacancy 2020 recruitment detail complete. Securities and Exchange Board of India jobs 2020 vacancyes.
Recruitment in SEBI – Securities and Exchange Board of India
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Education Qualification||Engineering – Bachelor Degree – Law Degree –|
|Work Location||All Over India|
||Rs 28,150/- Rs 55,600/- Per Month|
- Officer Grade-A
- Engineering – Bachelor Degree – Law Degree – Or its degree even if it is approved, see the published notifications to get more information. information.
- Online application submission Start date :: 07-03-2020
- Last date for submission of application :: 31-10-2020
- According to the notification, the salary will be Rs 28,150/- Rs 55,600/- Per Month in the published Govt Job.
- For more information about celery, see official notifications
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs 00/-
- SC / ST: Rs 00/-
- View Notification
- The age of the candidate should be 18- 30 years. Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- Please see Official published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- Note : The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of application Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
How to Apply For
- For this employment, you will have to apply online and fill all the useful information by going to the official website.
- According to the Interview, performance in this Govt job, the candidate will be selected in the employment.
- Notification PDF :- Click here
Note: To see more details of Recruitment in SEBI – Securities and Exchange Board of India, please see the published notification above,