Recruitment in NBE (National Board of Examinations) :- NBE Vacancy 2020 National Board of Examinations has published the recruitment for the posts of Senior Resident, Junior Assistant.The desirous candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment, only then apply according to his eligibility Do it National Examination Board Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Details Complete National Examination Board Job 2020 Vacancy.
Recruitment in NBE National Board of Examinations
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations|
|Education Qualification||12th- Bachelor Degree|
|Work Location||All Over India|
- Senior Assistant
- Junior assistant
- Junior accountant
- It is also acceptable to have 12th- Bachelor Degree- or its equivalent degree. To get more information, see published notifications. information.
- Online application submission Start date :: 13-07-2020
- Last date for submission of application :: 31-07-2020
- According to the notification, the published Govt Job will have salary level 2 – 7.
- For more information about celery, see official notifications
- Gen – OBC: Rs 1500 / –
- SC – ST: Rs 700 / –
- The age of the candidate should be 21 – 27 years. Please see the published notification for more age information.
- Please see Official published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- Note : The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of application Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
How to Apply For
- For this employment, you have to apply online, the candidate has to fill all the useful information by going to the official website.
- According to the interview, the performance in this Govt Job, the candidate will be selected in the employment.
Important Note : Preneurjobs.com Suggest Please Read Official Notification. To see more details of Recruitment in National Board of Examinations, please see the published notification given above, and fill the application form after reading all the information carefully.