Recruitment of 7400 Posts in UP Police :- UP Police Vacancy 2020 Uttar Pradesh Police has published the recruitment for the posts of Sub Inspector (SI) & Ministerial Staff. The willing candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment and only then apply according to his eligibility. Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Details Complete Recruitment of 7400 Posts in UP Police
Recruitment of 7400 Posts in UP Police
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Education Qualification||12th- Graduation –|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of Job
||Rs 27,900 – Rs 1,04,400|
- Sub Inspector (SI): 6000 posts
- Steno cum Accountant and Ministerial Staff: 1400 posts
- 12th / Graduation / or its equivalent degree is also approved, see the notification given below for more information.
- According to the notification, the salary will be Rs 27,900- Rs 1,04,400 in Uttar Pradesh Police Job.
- All candidates have a fee of Rs 400
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 – 28 years. Please see the published notification for more information.
- Please see Official published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- Note : The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of application Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
How to Apply For
- For this employment, you will have to apply online and fill all the useful information by going to the official website.
- How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment?
- Click on the link uppbpb above.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Scan and upload all the required certificates with photographs (if necessary).
- Pay the prescribed application fee (if required).
- Finally, click on submit button to complete the Uttar Pradesh Police application process.
- Take a printout of the application form of UP Police Police Vacancy 2020.
- For more information on selection, see the notification
Important Note : Preneurjobs.com Suggest Please Read Official Notification. To see more details of Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh Police, please see the published notification given above, and fill the application form after reading all the information carefully.